This is an all-natural extreme holding pomade. Looking for hold that is all natural? This is the pomade for you. No Beeswax which causes build up in your hair. These are Exotic butters and Oils used to create a premium pomade that can be used by men or women.
- Sal Butter: Acts as a deep conditioner for hair. It also improves hair elasticity and deeply nourishes dry, brittle hair
- Ucuuba Butter: Can help prevent hair damage from free-radicals, improve shine and elasticity in hair (leading to less breakage), and help keep hair hydrated longer.
- Tucuma Butter: High fatty acid content increases the moisture levels and softness, which adds shine to the strands.
- Murmuru Butter: Fatty acid shown to penetrate the hair's shaft. This allows for better moisture retention and sealing of the cuticle, resulting in softer, more hydrated hair
- Amila Oil: Is said to stimulate hair growth, as well as prevent hair loss and early graying
- Milk Thistle Oil: Promotes healthy hair by preventing hair loss and strengthening hair follicles.
- Cotton Seed Oil: It has an excellent influence on the condition of our hair and scalp thanks to a balance of unsaturated fatty acids
- Kalahari Melon Oil: It helps build up the lipid barrier, so that scalp, skin, and hair stay hydrated, and can protect themselves from the elements
Best pomade there is. Light but strong. Smells amazing
Maaaan let me say this the Hulk is the truth. Normally I been using Shea Moisture, but the Hulk blows this out the water. Plus it smells good, nice hold will definitely be a returning customer!!
This is a beautiful butter with an exceptional hold, in my opinion not a pomade. The smell is so clean and bright, again nostalgic but I can't pin point it, maybe 🤔 melons? I'm not wolf'n heavy just yet, but I what it does for my shine and texture. This one is a great alternative to wax based pomades.
I love it, the hold is just enough. Not greasy smells great all day...preciate it!